Le site du parti de l'In-nocence

Cocorico

Envoyé par Thomas Rhotomago 
04 février 2017, 21:06   Cocorico
The habitants of the France country are very happy to discovery the new slogan who will try to convainc the CIO to give the future olympiades at Paris in 2024. It is : MADE FOR SHARING. Without charres, it is really well find and the traductors have no more to do than dress again themself. Thank you la France.
Utilisateur anonyme
04 février 2017, 21:55   Re : Cocorico
And so they're bringing back their strawberry again.
04 février 2017, 22:03   Re : Cocorico
I don't make not say to you.
Utilisateur anonyme
11 février 2017, 15:09   Re : Cocorico
The Brazil country is what those holes of the ass want the France to become.
Clacking the fric for nothing
Utilisateur anonyme
11 février 2017, 15:20   Re : Cocorico
"wants (accordé à "holes") the france become (pas d'infinitive)"

Voilà qui me paraît plus "correct" :)
11 février 2017, 17:17   Re : Cocorico
Don't break our feet (to be polish) with the correction. The language, like the sport, is Made for sharing not to be reprouved, shit, then !
Utilisateur anonyme
11 février 2017, 23:59   Re : Cocorico
I am agree.
12 février 2017, 12:02   Re : Cocorico
I have, too.
12 février 2017, 17:49   Re : Cocorico
Thomas, vous m'épatez, là. Je m'en vais vous attribuer un poste d'emploi fictif comme relecteur-correcteur des discours de Teresa May. Vous le méritez. Si on vous dispute ce privilège, vous n'aurez qu'à m'envoyer ceux qui vous jalousent, ou qu'à leur rétorquer en me citant qu'un neveu nanti de vos talents, ça se protège et ça s'entretient.
12 février 2017, 21:54   Re : Cocorico
I bègue your pardon, dear uncle, but a friend of me who is working in a big and great french cabinet of consulting named Tweffe has said that i am unemployable because i am an archaïc guy who is not able to do like if he was working and in reality he blows wind. Sorry but thank you the same.
Seuls les utilisateurs enregistrés peuvent poster des messages dans ce forum.

Cliquer ici pour vous connecter